Friday, 28 May 2010

Extra Class- Saturday May 29th

Hi guys,

As the University is closed today, I post the address where we are going to have class tomorrow.

Calle 42 #16-40 Iglesia Pentecostal Unida de Colombia- Downtown

Group D1: 6:30-8:30 a.m.

Group B1: 8:30-10:30 a.m.

You take a metrolinea bus and get the Chorreras Station. Then, you walk one block.

If you have any question, write to my e-mail.

Ps: Group B1 needs to look for information about the different pronunciations for the past simple ED

5 comments:

  1. Teacher. I need to know if there they have lend you the video beam. Because I need to know in order to see what can I do for the presentation. It will be very nice if they lend to you the video beam because if we have to go with it. It will be very expensive for us. I hope you can answer me soon to see the posibilities. Thank you very much. Sigrid Maria Sanchez. Group: D1

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. I can get the video Beam for you!

    See you tomorrow.

    EdwinZ

    Ps: I will be online until 5 p.m. If you want me to check your slides or ask any question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher I need your e-mail.I need send you the slides. Thank you. Sigrid Maria Sanchez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigrid is in my profile and the Phonetics and Phonology's Programme.

    zapataortizedwin@gmail.com

    But I am leaving my house now. So I do not know if I can check your slides.

    take care

    EdwinZ

    ReplyDelete